Welcome to the new SoloCanoes.com website.
SoloCanoes.com is your guide to everything
specific to solo canoeing on the web in North America.
Tired of sifting through pages of kayaks and SUPs to find solo canoe information?
The focus here is on solo canoes, Adirondack pack boats, and the gear used with them for day paddles, extended tripping, and freestyle paddling.
Much of the information gathered here also applies to tandem canoes and recreational canoe paddling.
Find something we didn't? Send us the link!
Select a paddle on the left to...
- find a new solo canoe,
- choose paddles and life vests,
- check out gear you need for canoe camping,
- get maps and guidebooks,
- learn a new paddling technique,
- get a roof rack for hauling your boat,
- find paddling discussion groups,
- check classifieds and find deals on used gear,
- buy canoe repair parts,
- check out videos and photos (or send us yours),
- view vintage canoe catalogs,
- see lots more.
If you manufacture or sell canoes or gear here in North America and you're not already listed, there is no charge for a listing.
If your company or organization is involved in any aspect of canoeing and is not listed yet and would like to be added, request a link.
Note that this site is primarily for solo canoes. Web sites dealing strictly in kayaks and SUPs will not be considered.