- March 12-14, 2021 Canoecopia 2021 Virtual Canoecopia 2021
80+ Presentations, 70+ Exhibitors.
- March 20th Saturdays through May 2021 Free on-line Paddler's Guide to Safety - Event by U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
- May 8, 2021 Round the Mountain Canoe & Kayak Race
Ampersand Bay, Lower Saranac Lake, New York
- June 4-6, 2021 Western PA Solo Canoe Rendezvous A gathering of solo canoe enthusiasts held on the first weekend in June each year
at the Coopers Lake Campground - Slippery Rock, PA.
- June 23-26, 2021 Yukon River Quest
World’s Longest Annual Paddling Race – 715 km / 444 miles.
Note: YRQ for 2021 is for Yukon residents only, no U.S. or other country paddlers allowed.
- Sunday June 27 Celebrate Paddling Invitational
Riverfront Park, downtown Saranac Lake, NY
Family-friendly paddling event has something for everyone, including races for all ages and abilities, boat demos from local Adirondack outfitters and information from boat builders.
- July 12th-15th, 2021 WCHA Virtual Assembly
Wooden Canoe Heritage Association's Virtual On-line Presentations - Schedule.
- July 15–18, 2021 CANCELED Adirondack Canoe Symposium
obedience training for your canoe
- August 21, 2021 Race The Fox 2021
A fun day of Canoe, Kayak, SUP, and Surf Ski racing on the Fox River from Berlin, Wisconsin to the finish line in Omro, Wisconsin.
- September 10–11 Adirondack Canoe Classic - The 90-Miler
- September 10–12 Midwest Canoe Symposium
BSA Camp Butler, Peninsula, OH - Includes the National Interpretive FreeStyle Canoe Competition!
- Special Hornbeck Loon Canoe Raffle - Drawing October 10, 2021
Fundraiser for the Adirondack Center for Loon Conservation.
- October 15–17 2021 Pine Barrens Functional FreeStyle Workshop
Medford Lakes, New Jersey
- Adirondack Paddlefest (Facebook Page - 2021 Reported Canceled)
- The Paddle In The Park Contest 2021 - Canceled
If you have a canoeing related event and would like to be added, contact me.
Note that this site is primarily for solo canoes and canoeing. Web sites and events dealing strictly in kayaks or SUPs will not be considered.